What if you could buy a used dirt bike and know you got a good deal even if you’ve never looked at a bike before?
Most people start on the WRONG bike
A common mistake is starting on a motocross bike for trail riding, whether you thought it was a good idea or your buddy recommended it.
You’re much more likely to end up on your butt because they have way more power than you need when starting out, and the stiff suspension is not comfortable when riding off-road on the trails.
Instead, starting on a slower, cheaper, and more reliable bike will make it much easier and safer to ride, allowing you to have more fun while reducing the risk of injury.
Not sure which bike to get because there are too many choices?
Whether you’re confused about all the different types of bikes, can’t decide between a 2 stroke or 4 stroke, or you just started looking for your first dirt bike, it’s easy to make a wrong choice and end up with a bike that’s frustrating or downright intimidating to ride!
Jimmy was unsure of what bike to upgrade to next…
Prices too high and can’t find the right one within your budget?
A sellers market is a tough time to get a good deal, especially if you’re just looking to get started dirt biking for cheap.
This could be from high demand around the country, just your local market, or Spring time when bike season is ramping up again.
Not sure what to look for or whether or not you’re getting a good deal?
Sellers can make it look like they have a nice bike while trying to hide an issue that could leave you with a bike that needs a lot of repairs, or maybe they just don’t know of a potential problem..
So how do you tell if the bike and engine are good or bad and might need a rebuild?
Nathan needed help buying a used dirt bike:
“Thank you very much for that. It was very helpful for me buying a used dirt bike.”-Nathan Shady
Do these sound like you?
If any or all of these sound like you, then…
“The Right Bike” Mini-course is 100% for YOU!!
It’s lifetime access to a step-step-by-step video course that will show you how to choose the right type and size of bike, where the best places to find used bikes are, how to get a good deal, and what to look for when buying used so that you can know if a bike is good or bad.
Yes, you can watch it whenever, whenever, and as many times as you want with this “one-time” investment. That means you can use it to help you buy your 5th dirt bike 5 years from now!
- The Foolproof 4-Step System To Choosing The Right Bike Based On Your Specific Needs
- The Actual Cost To Buy & Own A Dirt Bike – The Surprising Numbers
- The Best Places To Find The Right Bike
- What To Look For When Buying A Used Dirt Bike
How Will This Help You?
- Save days and weeks of your precious time from researching for the perfect bike that is best for you
- Prevent frustration and losing hundreds of dollars from not buying the wrong type or size of bike that you’ll be stuck with or have to sell for a loss
- Know the difference between a bad bike that will need a lot of work and a good bike that’s likely to be reliable for many years
- You’ll know what dirt bike to buy and know that you got a good deal even if you’re just getting started and have never owned or ridden a dirt bike before!
Guaranteed Results or Your money back within 14 days.
But wait, there’s more!…
In order to make this deal even more helpful for you, I want to give you some sweet bonuses to make finding “The Right Bike” even easier, faster, and cheaper for you.
You’ll also get:
- How To Find A Good Bike With Low Availability Worksheet
- Top 3 Used Bikes Within Your Specific Price Range Worksheet
- 3 Secret Tips To Spend $100 Less For A Used Bike Worksheet
- How To Tell If A Used Dirt Bike Will Need A Rebuild Based On The Top 7 Signs Worksheet
- Top 10 Symptoms of An Unreliable Dirt Bike Worksheet
So Here’s What You’ll Get:
- Lifetime Access – watch it whenever, wherever, as many times as you want with no end date!
- “The Right Bike” Step-by-step Video Course – $150 value
- Bonus: How To Find A Good Bike With Low Availability Worksheet – $50 value
- Bonus: Top 3 Used Bikes Within Your Specific Price Range Worksheet – $50 value
- Bonus: 3 Secret Tips To Spend $100 Less For A Used Bike Worksheet – $100 value
- Bonus: How To Tell If A Used Dirt Bike Will Need A Rebuild Based On The Top 7 Signs Worksheet – $150 value
- Bonus: Top 10 Symptoms of An Unreliable Dirt Bike Worksheet – $50 value
Total Value of this Complete Package –
Today’s Price – $37HurryTimer: Invalid campaign ID.
100% Money Back Guarantee
If you are not 100% satisfied with the guide after 14 days, we will offer you a full refund.