If it has to do with taking your dirt biking skills to the next level, I can help!
I’m here because:
- I’m new to riding off-road and want to properly learn the basics
- I had a bad crash and am too nervous or scared to ride again
- I’ve ridden on the street but am new to dirt bikes and am struggling with the transition
Good news, my friend, there’s no wrong answer! If any or all of the above apply, you’re in the right spot!
I’m Kelley Fager and it’s my goal to take your dirt biking skills to the next level without the fear of getting hurt so that you can enjoy riding and not have to worry about missing work or playing with your family.
I do this by teaching new and beginner riders the basics techniques of riding, how to properly set up a dirt bike for safety and confidence, as well as building your mindset to I help riders discover problems they didn’t know they had.
I break down the techniques and concepts I use in a simple way that’s easy to understand. Then you can use my practical tips and tricks to use today to start becoming a better dirt bike rider!
To go more in-depth, my Virtual Dirt Biker School will show you how to safely and confidently ride a dirt bike. It’s a step by step video course that will take your riding skill 6-12 months ahead if you’re a new or struggling rider. Click here to learn more.
Fun Facts about me (Kelley):
- I’m a follower of Christ that happens to ride dirt bikes
- I’m a connoisseur of: root beer, pizza, and pancakes
- I like classical and metalcore music
- I’m the 4th kid of 7
- I also enjoy skiing (mostly slalom in the summer), bowling, baseball, and drag racing