If it has to do with getting started dirt biking, making it safer, and learning how to ride with confidence, I can help!
You’re here because:
- You’re ust getting started and don’t want to choose the WRONG bike that will make learning to ride more dangerous
- You’re a complete beginner and want to learn all of the basics to safely & confidently ride a dirt bike on the trails
- You’re tired of stalling, falling, and crashing multiple times when you ride
- You just want to stay safe and have fun so that I can ride with my family and friends for years to come
Good news, my friend, there’s no wrong answer! If any or all of the above apply, you’re in the right spot!
I’m Kelley Fager, and it’s my goal to give you my step-by-step system of getting started and riding with confidence without the fear of getting hurt so that you can enjoy riding and not have to worry about missing work or playing with your family.
I do this by teaching new and beginner riders the basics techniques of riding, how to properly set up a dirt bike for safety and confidence, as well as building your mindset to I help riders discover problems they didn’t know they had.
USMCA – Certified Coach!
Kelley is certified through the United States Motorcycle Coaching Association on MotorcycleCoaching.org!
I break down the techniques and concepts I use in a simple way that’s easy to understand. Then you can use my practical tips and tricks to use today to start becoming a better dirt bike rider!
To go more in-depth, my Virtual Dirt Biker School will show you how to safely and confidently ride a dirt bike. It’s a step-by-step video course that will take your riding skill 6-12 months ahead if you’re a new or struggling rider. Click here to learn more.
Fun Facts about me (Kelley):
- I’m a follower of Christ that happens to ride dirt bikes
- I got licensed for and raced an 8-second drag bike
- I’m a connoisseur of: root beer, pizza, and pancakes
- I like classical and metalcore music
- I’m the 4th kid of 7
- I also enjoy skiing (mostly slalom in the summer), bowling, baseball, and drag racing