Welcome to Motocross Hideout, my fellow rider!
Are you new to dirt biking, looking for ways to fix your dirt bike, or just looking to learn more about your dirt bike? If so, then this website is for you!
Hello, I’m Kelley Fager, and I created Motocross Hideout because I’m passionate about dirt biking as a hobby and I want to show you what I have enjoyed learning over the years.
Whether you’ve never ridden a bike before and need help deciding what the best beginner bike is, to helping you fix and solve bike problems that is keeping you from riding, MXHideout is here to help you!
The motto here is “Learn More, Ride More” for a reason. While I do make a small commission from affiliate sales (dirt bike related products that will actually help you) and ads, my goal is to give you the very best information about dirt biking that I can give because I want this sport to grow! The commissions I receive are a motivator for me to write more content to help you as a fellow rider! If you’re learning more about how to fix, maintain, and ride your bike better, you’ll be able and motivated to put in more seat time on your bike!
The more you ride, the more fun you will have and riders you will meet, who often become lifelong friends. While there’s always a small percentage of “bad apples” in every community, I’m committed to being an ambassador to the sport of dirt biking to show the rest of the world that we are not here to bring it to ruin, but rather to enjoy this wonderfully created earth together.
To get started here on MXHideout, follow the links below that are highlighted in blue to view articles in each category of this website. I am continually writing and making new content to help you, but I only have so much free time due to having a family and a full-time job outside of the internet. If you have any questions or would like to see a new topic in the future, please send a message over on the Motocross Hideout Facebook page Here.
Which Dirt Bike Should I Buy?
- Best Beginner Dirt Bikes for teens and adults
- Best Beginner Dirt Bikes For Kids
- Best Used Dirt Bikes Category List
- All the different types of dirt bikes (almost ready to be published)
How & Where To Buy a dirt bike?
- 25 Things You Need To Look For When Buying A Used Dirt Bike
- How To Buy A Dirt Bike
- Top 5 Tips For Dirt Biking On A Budget
- How To Find a Cheap Used Motocross Bike
How Do I Set-up My New Dirt Bike?
- How To Prep Your Dirt Bike For A Motocross Race
- How To Lower Seat Height On A Dirt Bike
- Pre-Ride Checklist – 11 Things To Inspect On Your Dirt Bike
- Dirt Bike Jetting 101
Dirt Bike Maintenance:
- When To Change Oil On A Dirt Bike
- How To Remove and Replace Wheel Bearings On A Dirt Bike
- What Oil Should I Use In My Dirt Bike?
- Why & How To Tighten A Dirt Bike Chain
- When & Why To Replace Valves and Timing Chain
Dirt Bike Troubleshooting:
- Why Is Coolant Coming Out The Overflow Tube?
- 5 Signs That Your Dirt Bike Needs A New Top-end – 2 Stroke
- Why Does My Dirt Bike Keep Fouling Spark Plugs?
- Is A Glowing Red Head Pipe Okay?
- Why Does My 4-Stroke Motocross Bike Get So Hot?
- My Dirt Bike Won’t Run – Diagnosing A No-Start
- Why Does My 2-Stroke ‘Load Up’ After Sitting A Few Minutes?